Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hi Mum, it's Sammy clone 42 (part 14)

Oh my little Sweetpea. I see your Mum did some shopping for you too. Do you like the new blankie?

Such a hungry little mite. You have your daddy's appetite. For your sake, I hope your table manners will be a bit better than mine. I better make sure you learn that from your Mum.

Georgia with one of her new outfits and the new hair style. She thinks it might be time to be a bit more adult in style and outlook. Not quite as drop dead sexy as the other dress but she still looks mighty fine.

Bills, bills, there always seem to be bills to be paid.

Georgia did get a special delivery though. Someone sent her a fancy bed, hoping for an endorsement. Since they weren't offering cash for the endorsement, Georgia didn't do that. We did sell the extra bed, we don't need two double beds in the house.

I seem to be turning into a bit of a home body with the baby. So I have to invite old friends around so we can reconnect. Neither Georgia nor I have seen Alexy since he's aged up.

I always forget that Stella is a cop, not in music or film. Until I see the cop car in the drive that is. Her husband is one of my coworkers.

My friends let me know that there is a new rumor circulating around town. I've been accused of dumpster diving. While that sounds like it could be fun, I've never done it.  So I went back over to city hall to sue for slander. Unfortunately, I lost the case and don't have the cash on hand to try again.

So now half my friends are pretending they don't know me and no one likes seeing me. Fame is so very fickle.

Ok, nothing important here. Just a shot of my two favorite girls being together. Our Blossom isn't camera shy, but with the paparazzi everywhere, that's just as well.

Georgia's other new dress. Hmm. I think this one is held up by magic, I like it a lot. Definitely a very sexy dress.

If only Georgia could see herself through my eyes. She'd know exactly how gorgeous she really is. Especially in this new dress. I promise, she is wearing a dress. It's just not obvious from this angle. It's another one that really highlights her assets. Good for groping, when we are alone that is.

Now that her maternity leave is over, Georgia quit her job. She can work on painting and on her guitar skills. 

The paintings are coming along well. I'm not sure I approve of a glass pouring perfectly good drink everywhere but there must be some symbolism that I've missed.

Our little Sweetpea had her birthday. We ended up not having a party, it was a bad time for trying to get people over. Half my friends were still avoiding me, but they are starting to come around again.

Savannah is looking so solemn. I think she was disappointed by the lack of cake.

Until she found her new toys. You never heard such a racket as one small child can make on one little tiny xylophone.

Georgia had been to the bookstore to pick up music books. She bought a few for Savannah as well.

That looks so sweet, Mum and daughter reading the counting book together. 

I do still cook breakfast some days. Not quite as often as in the apartment, life has gotten very busy for us.

Why should I get dressed just for that?

My wife being asked for autographs again. I swear she gets more attention than I do. She was there to do some busking but some other dude beat her to the location.

When she finally does busk, she gets a fair amount of money for her effects. She's damn fine on that guitar these days.

I might have been misinformed about the babysitters in town. I'd heard they were pretty much useless, we had one that never made it in the front door one day. They aren't all like that though.  This girl did well by our Savannah.

I asked my boss over again and tried to sweet talk her into another promotion. But she just refused to discuss work.

Right, so we've dismissed a couple of maids now. It was time to try a butler instead. So Benny came into our lives.

It wasn't until I was arranging for a butler that I discovered he'll be live in help. He warned us he needed a bed of his own.

So we bought a new bed, but at the moment he has to share the room with Savannah. Less than ideal for him though he didn't complain. If it works out, we'll have to build him his own room. I decided we might as well get to know him first. No point getting the designers around to rebuild if he doesn't last.

I've finally outlived that last scandal. Let's see the idiot paparazzi make anything of this. I can kiss my wife, on our front porch, in undies if I want. And I want very very much.

---
Bonus Pic

Macy has started seeing Theodore Ryan. An interesting choice after giving Ben the boot. Too bad the game never mixes and matches hair color from parents - Macy's hair with Theo's tips would be a startling thing to behold. Not that they have decided on a baby yet.

Ben has actually been settling down. He gave up his wild life once Jack hit town - I don't think he could compete against Jack very well.

--

Sometime during this extended session, Sammy and work went very wrong. He spent 2 days not going to work. The first I thought it was because he'd been to an opportunity for work and it was nearly quitting time. The second day, I realised that he wouldn't get in the car to go to work. I sent him to the lot and he wouldn't go in the building.

I tried resetting the studio. No luck. Made Sammy quit and get rehired (and used MasterController to put him back to level 7) No luck.  After Savannah aged from baby to toddler, I saved the game and quit. When I went back, Sammy could finally go back to work. But he's two days behind where he should be which means about one promotion behind.

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I see PiB's been having some fun in Master Controller! Those new wrappings are adorable. :) Savannah spent her last few days as a baby in style!

    Georgia's new look is fantastic, too. She pulls off that hair really well--it really brings out the Marta in her, though. So very pretty. :) Great outfit, too. She does look much more adult.

    lol, for a second I was like--Mmm, Sammy, Georgia's standing there naked for ya, no wonder you're giving her that smoky look! ;) Cept, his eyes are on her eyes, not her erm... assets. So. *tease*

    I sense from Savannah's solemn expression that she's taken after her Daddy in looks--at least partially. We'll have to see later on... She could still turn out to be a bombshell!

    Booo at Sammy's boss. C'mon! He deserves another promotion, especially after locking him out of the building for several days! Pffft.

    Yaaaaaaay Butler! I was wondering when he was gonna show up. Those two are in for a treat--maybe with him around they won't have to invite friends over, but will be able to go out and have some fun for old times' sake.

    I *hope* the papparazzi pick up on that image on the porch. It's a far more interesting view than anything else they seem to like photographing... And Georgia is smokin' in that getup.

    Cute post, PiB. :D They have such a great family, and are as loving as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wall of text, batman!

    Whoops? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, I finally changed baby wrappings. Then got so paranoid about something going wrong that I didn't save or shut down the game until she grew to toddler.

    Nothing like a birthday to make a gal rethink her wardrobe. :)

    I spent several minutes getting the pic of Sammy staring so intently at Georgia. And that long beige dress - exposes her entire back down to certain assets that Sammy is very fond of. So it did look like she had nothing on, but obviously that wouldn't be nice in the baby's room.

    I could tell the moment Savannah turned toddler - she is a Sammy girl. No question. I don't know if she'll show any Tomasi genetics when she ages, right now it's all Sam.

    Yep, you knew that I had Sam get a butler. But it did take awhile for me to catch up with it in the posts.

    And thanks so much for the wall of text. It's fun to see someone do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "For your sake, I hope your table manners will be a bit better than mine."
    LOL, me to litle one.
    Oh Sammy, I hate the gossip cost you friendship but as we can see; they can't, not, be friends with you for long.
    Savannah is cute. I love watching them playing music.
    Hope the butler is a good one. So far I've been lucky with butlers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammy knows that his table manners are not the greatest. His little one should do better.

    Yeah, I started getting notices about Sam losing friends and it wasn't midnight. Then I noticed that Sam had also been the victim of a false accusation, which is why his famous friends dumped him.

    Savannah is a sweetie.

    Next post the butler will be discussed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Sammy! How could anyone throw a false accusation like that. I'm glad that it's over.
    There's so many things I love about this post. Poor Savanah, she looked very disappointed, but at least she got toys and music books as presents.

    I'm not quite sure about his boss. Just take a look at her outfit when he came to her house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammy seems to be attracting false accusations, poor Sim.

    Savannah was slightly disappointed but not for long once she found the new toys.

    Tiara had been in their swimming pool, that's why she had a swim suit on. At least with Savannah in the house, she can't skinny dip any more. :)

    Thanks for going through the older posts MJ

    ReplyDelete

Feedback - good or bad - is always welcome. Drop a few lines here or on the forum post